Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,330
  • Views: Views 1,032,384
M
Mono block is for HD channels.
I am planning to use it for Standard Definition channels only. Would this work?
YES It will work , i'm also doing the same. HD channels available on 95 will keep working but those tp's of 100.5 will not have any signal.

Hi Guys, 3 days back my neighbour who was using cable tv shifted to Dish TV HD. I am unable to provide pics now, but will soon post the pic of the dish. Its the oval shaped dish (regular dishTV one) its written dishtv home HD.

Also it seem the dish Tv dish and d2h dish are aligned at same alignment. They have used Mono Block LNB

Now only 2 people are using cable TV services in my society, hope they also change and it become Cable Mukth Society :)

Few days back i had posted the news that my neighbour shifted from digital cable to DTH.

Here is the pic of the dish :)

Dish_TV.jpg

Screenshot_2018_05_29_20_07_24_02.jpg

29th May ,2018
Working towards increasing customer stickiness and brand loyalty, the company will soon launch its fully integrated over the top (OTT) service that would enable time-shift as well as live TV viewing of television content by Dish TV subscribers while on the go.
has also introduced a new brand tagline, ‘Dish Nahin Dishkiyaoon’..
Dish TV posts consolidated net profit of Rs 118.2 cr in Q4

Last edited:
In my dish TV app price for Sony ten 1hd,Sony six HD,Sony ESPN HD is showing 4 rupees.it is right or what???? Should I add these channels at this price??Is there any t&c.

Screenshot_2018_05_29_20_07_24_02.jpg

29th May ,2018
Working towards increasing customer stickiness and brand loyalty, the company will soon launch its fully integrated over the top (OTT) service that would enable time-shift as well as live TV viewing of television content by Dish TV subscribers while on the go.
has also introduced a new brand tagline, ‘Dish Nahin Dishkiyaoon’..
Dish TV posts consolidated net profit of Rs 118.2 cr in Q4
Hope its as good as tata sky's app

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock