• Replies: Replies 10,292
  • Views: Views 1,023,578
Guys check trai suggestive pack .. check pricing
75SD charged 130+tax
25 Pay channels charged

2zt6eDc.jpg

MS1PiT6.jpg

Last edited:
Cc told that map tool is not in live... after go live confirmation they update all bouqets in their map tool...
they have to update their site eventually before 31st as per TRAI deadline but I wonder why they are delaying so much because if they do update it on time the consumer will have sometime to choose & understand and also most the consumers getting confused due to their map tool on web which is not properly working

why they introduce map tool if it is not working properly...its better to introduce when it is fully functional

they have to update their site eventually before 31st as per TRAI deadline but I wonder why they are delaying so much because if they do update it on time the consumer will have sometime to choose & understand and also most the consumers getting confused due to their map tool on web which is not properly working
Bro.. bouqet is not their... customer choice channels @MRP only.

As per dish tv customer care it is mandatory to select 100 FTA channels for NCF of 153. I told him about TRAI new notice that we have the rights to choose any channel whether Pay or Fta. Only 25 DD channels are mandatory but he was unable to understand it. What do to??

They will lose subscribers if they did not improve and keep making fool out of consumers because after TRAI rules the packs of all DTH will be the same and the competition will be on better services and CC which they lag
Totally agree with you bro also Long term users cannot help them if they do not act.
Also to trap more customers in long term recharges they are added such recharge offers
Where you pay 9998 to get 749 cash back
Screenshot-2019-01-12-22-20-36-025-in-dishtv-subscriber.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock