Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,292
  • Views: Views 1,023,654
As per dish tv customer care it is mandatory to select 100 FTA channels for NCF of 153. I told him about TRAI new notice that we have the rights to choose any channel whether Pay or Fta. Only 25 DD channels are mandatory but he was unable to understand it. What do to??
bro their map tool is allowing to edit 100 channel bouquet...let the cc people on there own thoughts...

As per dish tv customer care it is mandatory to select 100 FTA channels for NCF of 153. I told him about TRAI new notice that we have the rights to choose any channel whether Pay or Fta. Only 25 DD channels are mandatory but he was unable to understand it. What do to??

Still confusing...

In my view 153 per month is fixed charge you select 25 channels or 100 fta channels adding any pay channel into basic tier it will add MRP of channel price..

Check trai suggested packs

Totally agree with you bro also Long term users cannot help them if they do not act.
Also to trap more customers in long term recharges they are added such recharge offers
Where you pay 9998 to get 749 cash back
you are absolutely right bro in this case you are looking at the victim here, I had annual pack which will expire on 31st Jan 2019 and I am not in india so I use to recharge big amount so after new rules I am afraid that they might not change my pack because I have big balance in my VC. I dont know what will happen to me

Ju
you are absolutely right bro in this case you are looking at the victim here, I had annual pack which will expire on 31st Jan 2019 and I am not in india so I use to recharge big amount so after new rules I am afraid that they might not change my pack because I have big balance in my VC. I dont know what will happen to me
Just send a mail to customer care with preferred list of channels,they will make pack as per your wishes

IMG-20190113-091906-01.jpg
Sir,
When will new channels add??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock