Discussion Dish TV hd or tatasky hd

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,065
Currently I am using tatasky hd hevc t 51 brother and it's suscription coming to end soon my family members watch only Hindi entertainment hd+ sports hd channels only if I suscribe this channels in tatasky they are very costly comparing to dish tv

Agree Brother but current situation is lots of Dishtv subscribers moving to other DTH hence...told...

Agree Brother but current situation is lots of Dishtv subscribers moving to other DTH hence...told...
What is the main reason why dish TV subscribers moving to other dth please tell your opinion ?

What is the main reason why dish TV subscribers moving to other dth please tell your opinion ?

You can go for Dishtv as per your requirements as Dishtv has all entertainment and Sports HD channels in less cost.I am using Dishtv without any issues till now and waiting for certain new channels to be added on Dishtv soon now as the merger is completed which maybe the reason.

You can go for Dishtv as per your requirements as Dishtv has all entertainment and Sports HD channels in less cost.I am using Dishtv without any issues till now and waiting for certain new channels to be added on Dishtv soon now as the merger is completed which maybe the reason.
Thanks for the suggestion

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock