Dish tv hd remote not responding quickly

bhpjoseph

Reaction score
My set top box not responding quickly to remote.. It takes a few seconds (3 to 5 secs) to change the channel after pressing the remote key.. Sometimes a restart solve the problem, but not every time.. I have seen the same issue in one of my friends home too.. Number keys on remote too have this delay.. Do anyone else faced the same problem?

I get the same problem. But it happens occasionally. I think it is more of a software problem. Behaves the same way even when I try with new cells.

bhpjoseph said:
My set top box not responding quickly to remote.. It takes a few seconds (3 to 5 secs) to change the channel after pressing the remote key.. Sometimes a restart solve the problem, but not every time.. I have seen the same issue in one of my friends home too.. Number keys on remote too have this delay.. Do anyone else faced the same problem?
Erase flash FS..

Do a hard reset that is pull off the plug wait for a few minutes and switch it on or/and remove flash drive ; it worked for me.

kirain said:
plz tell me how to erase flsah fs me having same prblm
Press menu button on remote for 6-7 seconds pointin towards STB.. > Installation menu will appear..> scroll down to TV Setup.. > Erase Flash FS select OK.. after erasin process.. STB will restart.. EPG will update..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock