• Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 4,517

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I've removed the outdated thread from sticky list. Since it was no longer getting updated by thread starter.

Dear Sir,
I am in Platinum Club HD now
I am Very sad
Kannada Pack SD, Malayalam Pack SD, Tamil Bonznza SD and Telugu Pack SD are not working for A-la-Carte pack Code on SMS to 7575
SMS Dish Tv add 1813 to 57575 from Platinum Club HD and Gold Club HD for 3 Months. - Not Working for SMS to 57575
SMS Dish Tv add 1967 to 57575 from Platinum Club HD and Gold Club HD for 3 Months. - Not Working for SMS to 57575
SMS Dish Tv add 1613 to 57575 from Platinum Club HD and Gold Club HD for 3 Months. - Not Working for SMS to 57575
SMS Dish Tv add 1751 to 57575 from Platinum Club HD and Gold Club HD for 3 Months. - Not Working for SMS to 57575
Please Help :
Kannada Pack SD, Malayalam Pack SD, Tamil Bonznza SD and Telugu Pack SD are add on A-la-carte Pack in Gold Club HD and Platium Club HD

Thanks
Kuttu

Dear Sir,
I am in Platinum Club HD now
I am Very sad
Kannada Pack SD, Malayalam Pack SD, Tamil Bonznza SD and Telugu Pack SD are not working for A-la-Carte pack Code on SMS to 7575

Thanks
Kuttu

No need to SMS them when you can call them for free...

1800 258 3474 is their toll free customer care number...Choose your native language & talk to a CC person who speaks in your native language...They generally help better than the Hindi & English CC guys...

Thanks for you

I called Dish Tv Customers today

Tamil Pack SD, Telugu Pack SD and Malayalam Pack SD and Kannada Pack SD are paid for Rs. 10 x 3 Alacarte Packs = Rs. 30 x 3 Months = Rs. 90 and Rs. 51x 1 Pack = 51 x 3 Months = 153 and Total 4 Alacarte Pack of Rs. 143/=
4 South Packs are OK

No need to SMS them when you can call them for free...

1800 258 3474 is their toll free customer care number...Choose your native language & talk to a CC person who speaks in your native language...They generally help better than the Hindi & English CC guys...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock