Dish Tv Hidden charges

jaiprakash

Reaction score
If you buy a Dish tv Connection other than Dish tv through a Merchant or third party retailer ,you will be aligned to D2H ,hence you will not have full Broadcaster list & A la carta channels available for Addition .You need to pay RS 200 in order to re-align to dish tv.I wonder what if they would'nt have acquired Videocon D2h ,Seems they are using D2H has Slave services. I have raised the issue with Consumer help line portal.seems it had fallen in to deaf ears docket number: 1519010.
All these Hidden charges not controlled by TRAI i think they exist to safegaurd these private operators not consumers.
So if you are buying Dish TV from online or elsewhere you will have to shell out 200 bugs extra to re-align .

Worst part is when i intially spoke to customer care they said what ever channels listed on their website are from TRAI list,the irony is channel list header said "List of channels available on Dish TV" and it was reason i gone with it which is serious Arm twisting act by Dish tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock