DTH updates Dish TV Increased Base Pack Prices for New Customers

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 4,961
These DTH Providers always keep on Hiking Prices , don't know in Future if all plans will become Rs.500 or more ...
They introduce a new pack and hike existing packs , this is continuous process

These DTH Providers always keep on Hiking Prices , don't know in Future if all plans will become Rs.500 or more ...
They introduce a new pack and hike existing packs , this is continuous process
Then we will subscribe lowest pack and take Ala Carte which we need
It's out of control for us

Friends, I got a news frm cc, I called to cc today 1 hr ago- about to not getting newly added SSS1 & 2 SD, he told me that- all pack is changing the name & increasing the price- with some added channels from 16 April.
The new price will be applicable for new customers, and for old customers the new price will be applicable when anybody recharge something after 16 April

I'm switching to tata sky from this pathetic dishtv now!
Ala Carte is good only for 2-3 channels , else if we take 5-6 channels , it will cost 100 - 150 Rs , For Sports or English it's Huge ... Almost 50-60 Rs each channel in case of TS , don't know by Dish tv ... I joined TS 2yr back , when the pack price was 228 Rs I think , now it's 299 .. yes there are channel additions but if pack price keeps increasing ... Where is the End ??

Bro my thing is that they removed all sony ten channels, neo sports channels and they don't add any new channels to the pack. If we ask why, they say input cost is high. But it isn't for other operators. That's why I want to throw this dishtv away.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock