Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

It was 12.5 before Modi GST
FACT The GST regime is supported by all States unanimously else was impossible to implement.
Hope the 12/18% slab of GST going to be somewhere middle of both say 16 or 15.
This new TRAI rule is not being implemented as per original concept where the intention was to bring transparency at each level.
Though the 15% discount cap was anti consumer step still all the service providers are trying to charge MRP not best rate.
However DishTV is offering special package by giving missed call 8750687506 though no one here shared the outcome.

Last edited:
This is my analysis for one pack only comparing old packs and new packs mentioned below,Old Swagat pack had 230 channels and cost was Rs177 now new Swagat pack has only 86 channels and cost is Rs 192plus Tax that means all those who are in swagat pack today their new recharge will be Rs192 plus tax instead of Rs177 vplus tax with 230-86=144 channels removed from pack if they will not give option to migrate by giving options in map tool.Same fate will happen to Super family old no of channels290 new no of channels114 rate increase from Rs253 to Rs278 excuding tax
Similarly now all will know what will know to their pack after 1st Feb2019 if they do not give option now
Still there is so many mistakes in map tool Discovery HD bouquet-2 which includes Discovery HD, Animal Planet HD, TLC HD Dsport & Discovery Kids actually ₹8.50 as per broadcaster price list but here show ₹9
Screenshot-20190116-030132-2.png

Screenshot-20190116-025517-2.png
Kannada Bouquets added but Kannada hd channels missing from DISHTV how can they charge. Some new dish combo packs added highest pack price is Titanium HD ₹774 😯 only 162 channels.

Screenshot-20190116-030754.png

Last edited:
This is my analysis for one pack only comparing old packs and new packs mentioned below,Old Swagat pack had 230 channels and cost was Rs177 now new Swagat pack has only 86 channels and cost is Rs 226 that means all those who are in swagat pack today their new recharge will be Rs226 plus tax instead of Rs177 with 230-86=144 channels removed from pack if they will not give option to migrate by giving options in map tool.Same fate will happen to Super family old no of channels290 new no of channels114 rate increase from Rs253 to Rs328 excuding tax
Similarly now all will know what will know to their pack after 1st Feb2019 if they do not give option now
₹226 is including the tax. Excluding tax, it is ₹192 as given in pdf. Infact all prices given in that pic are including tax. Prices excluding tax are given in this pdf https://www.dishtv.in/App_Documents/Document/Consolidated-DishTV-Recommended-Combos.pdf
But I don't know how they can offer less than 100 channels. 100 channels is compulsory as per TRAI order?

I found many Logical error issues in Map Tool Page.There are Broadcaster packs in bouquet section which do not include Hd channels in Hd Channel Packs.

1.png

3.png

The issue is same for similar South language Zee Prime HD Packs.
2.png

According to TRAI Order.
1.If a DPO does'nt have a Particular channel of a Pack then,It cannot offer that pack.Then why/how has/could Dishtv include this Packs.
2.The DPO should reduce the price of that Pack wherein the channels are not avaliable.But Dishtv has not reduced price of even one broadcaster packs.Example ETV HD Bouquets consist of all the HD channels of ETV is priced Rs 29 as per Broadcaster.But Dishtv is giving the pack with 1 HD and 2 SD(News Channels) at Rs 29.

Considering the above scenario is Dishtv gone crazy to offer such packs without basic logic.Or Has the Web Developer gone mad to not release such mistakes.
The Dishtv Combos are absolutely waste of money.The Low cost Packs are filled with Shopping,Devotional,Many News Channels.The Packs also contain one of dishtv's favourite channels "Divyarishi".
Note:The MAP Tool is terribly slow and Unresponsive.Instead of providing such slow service.They should test all the changes, errors and Give a Final Working Tool to the Customers.

Last edited:
I found many Logical error issues in Map Tool Page.There are Broadcaster packs in bouquet section which do not include Hd channels in Hd Channel Packs.

1.png

3.png

The issue is same for similar South language Zee Prime HD Packs.
2.png

According to TRAI Order.
1.If a DPO does'nt have a Particular channel of a Pack then,It cannot offer that pack.Then why/how has/could Dishtv include this Packs.
2.The DPO should reduce the price of that Pack wherein the channels are not avaliable.But Dishtv has not reduced price of even one broadcaster packs.Example ETV HD Bouquets consist of all the HD channels of ETV is priced Rs 29 as per Broadcaster.But Dishtv is giving the pack with 1 HD and 2 SD(News Channels) at Rs 29.

Considering the above scenario is Dishtv gone crazy to offer such packs without basic logic.Or Has the Web Developer gone mad to not release such mistakes.
The Dishtv Combos are absolutely waste of money.The Low cost Packs are filled with Shopping,Devotional,Many News Channels.The Packs also contain one of dishtv's favourite channels "Divyarishi".
Note:The MAP Tool is terribly slow and Unresponsive.Instead of providing such slow service.They should test all the changes, errors and Give a Final Working Tool to the Customers.
Where can we complaint about this.. anybody have trai e mail id..all need to complaint about this..dish tv cheating us

I'm new here.
Right now I'm using pick by channel.
Right now all FTA are free. My monthly pricr is 180(sony + zeetv + colors + & pictures + movies ok + star sports 1 hindi + sony six + HBO + NG + AP)
But after TRAI rules it is too costly because of Rs 130 that is Compulsory as NCF.
Please give me some suggestions and is there any solution to avoid 130 NCF

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock