Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

basic service tier is now showing 143 channels are free ,
(** below to be reworded as-“**This is a Free to Air bouquet at no extra charge.” ),
now it is very interesting & confusing,
Do we count these are 25 channels (and we can select other 75 pay channels- in the 75 vacant slots),
or we can count as 0 channels (and we can select 100 pay channel in the full 100 vacant slots, of rs 130 ncf),

Last edited:
If 143 channel basic service tier channels r not bug, then i think dish tv r forcefully pushing us 143 channels at a cost of rs 200 ncf. Now it is called as dadagiri

Dishtv Updated my Best-Fit-Combo for the Third Time.
Best-Fit-Combo-New.png

This time they auto selected the broadcaster Bouquets and Alacartes to match my current plan
Best-Fit-Combo-1.png

Best-Fit-Combo-2.png
Best-Fit-Combo-3.png

If 143 channel basic service tier channels r not bug, then i think dish tv r forcefully pushing us 143 channels at a cost of rs 200 ncf. Now it is called as dadagiri
Customer care is also saying there's no way to delete channels from BST and as a result my NCF cost is 200+. Is there any hack / shack available to remove channels from BST - those stupid movie, shopping, news channels which I don't want to see...

Customer care is also saying there's no way to delete channels from BST and as a result my NCF cost is 200+. Is there any hack / shack available to remove channels from BST - those stupid movie, shopping, news channels which I don't want to see...
What is BST?

Dishtv Updated my Best-Fit-Combo for the Third Time.
Best-Fit-Combo-New.png

This time they auto selected the broadcaster Bouquets and Alacartes to match my current plan
Best-Fit-Combo-1.png

Best-Fit-Combo-2.png
Best-Fit-Combo-3.png
Yesterday night i tried to explore this option but due to frequent outage of site couldn't.
I have a peculiar situation, for all sports and most of English channels i migrated to Kannada & Tamil packs for both of connections now with changed scenario things are bit complicated now.
The only solace is that my validity is up to 10th month.

Bro DishTV site works perfect early morning 7AM and before,do it early morning you will be successful

Another bug- All the broadcaster bouquet channel r showing double of their channel list, ex- if u select any zee/ sony/ disney etc bouquet list- if there is originally 5 channels, but it is showing 10 channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock