Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

They have pdf link in consumer corner section, its having namewise and all bouqets with channels included, just write the required bouquet and call CC for activation. My monthy bill came down to 320 from 450 with all channels included.

Bro, Bill goes more than current. I love to activate all channels but not viewing, its my habbit.

Currently using South Super Sports with Full HD plus some addons total Rs. 683/-

How they are thieves, i dont know. You either are fool or behaving so. Never mind. My country is having majority educated.
Each and Every Customer will have to pay more...but don't know it gng into who's Pockets...?Whoes going to be benifited...?Customer/DPOs or Broadcasters..?TRAI should put Max M.R.P of Any SD channel @10 and HD @20 without tax...DishTv currently following same(except sports channels).And How Horrible is it...we hav to pay 150+ Min for FTA channels.

Last edited:
It looks like dishtv finally feeling competition due to trai rule.Good days ahead for dishtv customers
But it was reported that dishtv and d2h both have channel space issues then how is the mentioned channels addition possible?

Last edited:
Each and Every Customer will have to pay more...but don't know it gng into who's Pockets...?Whoes going to be benifited...?Customer/DPOs or Broadcasters..?TRAI should put Max M.R.P of Any SD channel @10 and HD @20 without tax...DishTv currently following same(except sports channels)
It is the main intention, each channel price would come down, and almost all will be FTA, just wait and watch. Implement to hone do phele

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock