Dish Tv MOD is looting people

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
Just now I notice Dish tv showing "Step Brothers" movie in 75 Rs where as the movie is not a new movie. It was made in 2008 and also air several times on many English movies channels. Instead of, play some new movie at this price they are making people fool to buy an old movie to watch

That's why I never Order Movie On demand channels

But now these channels are free from yesterday!!!!

Hassan Syed said:
Just now I notice Dish tv showing "Step Brothers" movie in 75 Rs where as the movie is not a new movie. It was made in 2008 and also air several times on many English movies channels. Instead of, play some new movie at this price they are making people fool to buy an old movie to watch
Hassan bhai , what's big matter ?
Just Ignore MOD .
Also you use your bonus points for order MOD !

Imran313 said:
Hassan bhai , what's big matter ?
Just Ignore MOD .
Also you use your bonus points for order MOD !
But problem is that they are showing us old movies. It will be just wastage of bonus points. They are selling the movie relased in 2008 at 75 Rs.

Hassan Syed said:
But problem is that they are showing us old movies. It will be just wastage of bonus points. They are selling the movie relased in 2008 at 75 Rs.
It's not compulsory for you to watch MOD !
IT'S Your Problem Bro , wait till this movie is available on any Movie channel !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock