Seeking Help Dish TV Non Stop Pack + Full on HD

kapilgpt

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Is it possible to recharge for 1279 (Non stop pack for 3 years) and add HD pack (full on HD) on top of that? Basically in that case I'll get HD channels in less than 300 rs. Can anyone suggest me the exact procedure to do that? I got the new connection last month and one month validated for all channels got expired today. I need North Indian Hindi channels.

Yes its possible. But i am not sure of Non Stop pack is still available. Just confirm with CC once before recharging. I am using non stop pack +_ Full ON HD and recharging for FULL ON HD every month

better go for north prime HD pack its for rs4999 including tax for 1 year plus u will get one month free and u will get all channels available for north including sony ten channels SD and HD all marathi HD channels which are available u can also get cartoon network,pogo,hbo and WB activated

Thanks @greylala91 bro

better go for north prime HD pack its for rs4999 including tax for 1 year plus u will get one month free and u will get all channels available for north including sony ten channels SD and HD all marathi HD channels which are available u can also get cartoon network,pogo,hbo and WB activated
thanks bro , but the connection is for my parents and they only watch hindi TV channels and may be some movies channels if time permits. So I didn't want to go for 4999 pack. Do you have any other suggestion?

Recently there is a news in our forum check customer care before recharge,recharge only with dishtv.in site,as you put Rs1279 amont in instant recharge option the system asks for recharge with offer or without offer click for with offer,if this option is cancelled by dishtv do not recharge
DTH Updates - Long Duration Packs will be Discountinued w.e.f 3rd December Onwards

Thanks a lot :).
The offer was still showing in section of best offers, so I had recharged using that. Let's see what happens.

Same 3 years non stop pack dish tv give me @499 for my deactivate vc from last 1 years

After rechage speak to customer care to activate it and see and give a feedback here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock