Seeking Help dish tv non-stop pack

karthi4052

Reaction score
I have been following this forum for a while thought registered just now....
i am from Tamil nadu and am thinking of switching to dish tv and this nonstop pack for 2600 including settopbox and dish sounds good...
my doubts are
is the pack applicable for south india also???? ( as bharat pack is not showing in dish tv website for south customers.)
is there any compulsory addon pack with this?? iam thinking of adding tamil bonanza for 55rs plus tamil hd of 21rs if needed....
is it good to take normal hd box for 1600 and then recharge for 1279 for 3 years as lifetime warranty is available on paytm with 1600 box.
Please help. thanks

Non stop pack is available for Tamilnadu also. No compulsion to take any add on. But to get st2 channels your base pack should be in Joy pack according to @Rom1moR

karthi4052 bro You can take DishTv HD connection at Rs1200-1400 and get 1 month free pack on ebay,take it from a dealer having good ratings.The day it is installed and monthly free pack activated you make a call to customer care inquiring about non stop pack ,they will say you can recharge with Rs1279 unique price recharge get a quiry number from them.Why I am telling to take a quiry no. as if they stop non stop pack for other new south users you will still get benefit of this pack after 30 days after expiry of normal monthly pack.This non stop pack activation is manual upon making a call not automatic by DishTv by customer care on date of expiry of 30 days normal pack.

I did the same thing. But thanthi tv and seithikal channels not coming. For that you need to subscribe separately 10 RS per channel.

Lets calculate : Dish Tv Rs.1279/36=35.5 + 55 for tamil pack =90.5
Alternate Airtel Rs.99 pack with 2 free regional packs from self care.

And no need to lockin as jio giga tv is coming prices are surely gonna reduce in future.

Lets calculate : Dish Tv Rs.1279/36=35.5 + 55 for tamil pack =90.5
Alternate Airtel Rs.99 pack with 2 free regional packs from self care.

And no need to lockin as jio giga tv is coming prices are surely gonna reduce in future.
we can expect price changes in next year only...as jio giga tv will take time...

After jio tv launch and they sucess dishtv reduce price in quick time dishtv have no oppetion in this time people crazy about jio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock