Seeking Help Dish tv or tata sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is different hd access and hd pack?

In HD access you will get the HD version of the SD channels available in your base pack + regional add-ons. In this policy if you need maximum HD channels you need to subscribe to the highest base pack .

In HD add-ons HD channels are arranged in different packages. In this policy if you need maximum HD channels you can subscribe maximum HD channels with lowest base packs.

Dish tv customer care called me he said if i will buy dish tv from local dealer i can't find one year free services and can't find life time warranty. Very confusing

u get warranty when you request for connection properly like givin missed call. your request gets register for a connection & call back gets arranged then technician visit gets arranged, when connection gets installed you should get receipt which will be useful for valid warranty..

Last edited:
I am using d2h since june 2013. But now i am wanting to change dth service provider. I went local dealer. Dish tv dealer said he will give hd box with swagat pack for 1 year rs 2800 rs. And tata sky dealer said he will give hd box with damal pack + damal mix hd pack for 1 year rs 5000.
Plz suggest me
I want
1 hindi movies 2 hindi music 3 hindi entertainment 4 hindi news 5 nick
And hd pack but not very costly
Tatasky is the best option

Tatasky is the best option

Why Tatasky is the best option.As per the requirements( hindi movies ,hindi music etc) all he can get with Dishtv with Rs 2800/-.He also quoted hd pack not costly.So you have to balance all.All options are to be explored along with budget and requirements before opting for a DTH.

@Anup Tiwari bro if you are using D2h then wait until 31 December because after expiring Nss6 on 17 December their will be chance of Dish videocon full merging with system merging if its will be happen then update d2h SD Box into HD and not happen anything then Purchase Tata Sky HD or Airtel HD :)

I upgrade my d2h stb with HD box . Plz close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock