Breaking Dish TV Plans to add 30 Tamil Channels

In order to increase its market share in Tamil Nadu, DTH operator Dish TV has added 30 new Tamil channels to fill in the gap in its content portfolio. With the addition of these 30 channels, Dish TV’s Tamil channel offering will increase to 70.

has added??? i think they r talking about d2h

Dish TV has stopped acquiring new customers under its sub-brand Zing. The focus is to push the main in the market.

with this statement i think from now on most of the regional channels will only be added through d2h.... i think its a good strategy by dish

has added??? i think they r talking about d2h

with this statement i think from now on most of the regional channels will only be added through d2h.... i think its a good strategy by dish
All new customers are getting these regional channels it seems...

Yes they are attracting new tamil customers by adding channels through d2h, and looks they are getting success :k

Bro, any updates on addition for existing customers(Software upgrade or Antenna realignment).Waiting eagerly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock