DDF Exclusive Dish TV stopping South channels on NSS6 from 31st Dec 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
why this thread still running , when there is no proof of "dishtv stopping south channels"?
I also wonder the same why some people want to defame Dish TV by promoting fake information through this thread. There is no such news that Dish TV is going to close South Indian channels from NSS-6. Dish TV is just converting MPEG-2 channels into MPEG-4 and they are offering old box users to replace their boxes with the new one. When someone from South India is calling them for the box replacement they are encouraging him/her to move ST2 as it has more South Indian channels for free.

Because 31/12/2018 not gone bro. If this thread still running means its valid thread and if you have any problem with this report to admin team. They looking the matter.
cool bro!! If i say something then it doesnt mean that i have a problem!! Normally all threads gets closed once if no proof submitted...If i say dishtv adding Fox sports on 31st of december, whether this thread will continue??

cool bro!! If i say something then it doesnt mean that i have a problem!! Normally all threads gets closed once if no proof submitted...If i say dishtv adding Fox sports on 31st of december, whether this thread will continue??

Accepted bro, Im not saying you are wrong, I just said IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM (unsatisfied) with thread then simply report the thread admin team will take bro. I have no problem with you and anyone (y):hs:

This thread is creating panic in the South community for sure. Really, don't know why this thread is still unlocked without any proof.

Dear friends I am from Pakistan using old zenga dish TV box will you plz tell me that after 31dec 2018 dish TV close this box or not plz tell me

Dear friends I am from Pakistan using old zenga dish TV box will you plz tell me that after 31dec 2018 dish TV close this box or not plz tell me
Ur box will be closed after 31 December 2018. You should consider to replace ur box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock