Dish Tv True HD recharge HELP!!!

syed1980

Reaction score
Hello

My friend have purchased just recently (last month) Dishtv trueHD from Hyderabad and taken it to UAE, the connection is activated from Hyderabad. Now he want to recharge it for the first time from India to pay in Indian Rupees and to avoid getting tagged as International customer, can he do that ? if yes then what are the Recharge options he would be having. Please advice.

Thanks in Advance.

syed1980 said:
Hello

My friend have purchased just recently (last month) Dishtv trueHD from Hyderabad and taken it to UAE, the connection is activated from Hyderabad. Now he want to recharge it for the first time from India to pay in Indian Rupees and to avoid getting tagged as International customer, can he do that ? if yes then what are the Recharge options he would be having. Please advice.

Thanks in Advance.

Inbox me I have customers there.... I could help u

And more over if you use a international debit or credit card the payment gateway will reject payment

ashok.bisnus said:
He must recharge it from India by dealer or online payment method.

Hello Ashok

Thanks a lot for your response, can you please let me know the price list for HD Royal like 1mnth, 3mths, 6mnths & 1yr. and also what will be the online payment options? is it only through dish tv website ?

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock