Breaking Dish TV-Videocon D2H Merger Complete effective from 22 March 2018

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 180
  • Views: Views 37,679
It's one entity leaded & operated by dishtv India, currently with platforms as dishtv & d2h..north - east content priorities based customers will get access to dishtv service through nss6 & south - west content priorities based customers will get access to dishtv service through st2..
What about existing south dishtv customers?

I observe a lot of excitement among the members on the proposed Sat realignment. I would like to know what benefits the move will fetch to the subscribers of Dish TV if they shifted to St2.
Whether there will be replacement of STBs?
Whether there will be a change in UI or refinement of EPG?
Whether there will be noticeable improvement in audio and picture quality ?(I am on DishNXT HD and at present my signal quality and strength are at 90% and 82% respectively and can I expect better than this?)
Whether there will be addition of channels or revamping of packages at no extra cost?
In what way St2 is better than the present ones?

I observe a lot of excitement among the members on the proposed Sat realignment. I would like to know what benefits the move will fetch to the subscribers of Dish TV if they shifted to St2.
Whether there will be replacement of STBs?
Whether there will be a change in UI or refinement of EPG?
Whether there will be noticeable improvement in audio and picture quality ?(I am on DishNXT HD and at present my signal quality and strength are at 90% and 82% respectively and can I expect better than this?)
Whether there will be addition of channels or revamping of packages at no extra cost?
In what way St2 is better than the present ones?
Keep aside Stb,Epg,Ui,Aq/pq first we need good no of channels...Dishtv Has Least No.of south regional channels..if they allow Dishtv STBs to work on St2 we can get those channels.

Keep aside Stb,Epg,Ui,Aq/pq first we need good no of channels...Dishtv Has Least No.of south regional channels..if they allow Dishtv STBs to work on St2 we can get those channels.

No need new stb or new software, only antenna alignment enough if your stb is mpeg4.

Dear kindly inform all dishtv hd channel available videocon frequency or not.?

NEW DELHI: Jawahar Goel-led Dish TV has no immediate plans to kill the Videoconbrand in the DTH business and the two brands will continue to compete aggressively. This will happen at a time when Dish TV works out synergies — as well as manpower rationalisation — after the acquisition of Videocon D2H last year

Dish TV plans to continue with Videocon D2H brand - Times of India

So now they revealed that it was an acquisition and not a merger.

Over the time they would rebrand d2h, not now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock