Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 206,777
Spoke to dish TV customer care, as I have both videocon and dish TV at two different places. Customer representative informed me that, merger already took place and now it's a single company but currently they operate individually as earlier and in future we can expect as single entity

Dish & d2h will do 1 big wood box & they will put their satellites into that box this is called Satellite merging :p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::cool::cool: #jokesapart

Btwn as far i know it's only a profit merging so after that they will work as a separate entity so no satellite merge needed i guess ;);)👍👍
Actually this merger is mainly for business profit purpose and for the shareholders interest to gain max profit from new shares with new entities.There is nothing to do with Sat merger, Channel merger or common set top boxes. They will continue to run with different entities (d2h and dish tv).(Dish tv & Vd2h separate ads are running now) Just like Dish tv and Zing digital. So all these drama to ensure maximum gain in shares and earn huge profits........

Videcon d2h, Dish TV merge

***Link Removed***

Dish TV India Ltd (Dish TV) has finally announced the completion of the merger of Videocon d2h Ltd (Videocon d2h) into and with Dish TV.

A meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled to be held on Monday, March 26, 2018, to inter alia consider and initiate necessary incidental actions in relation to the Scheme of Arrangement for Amalgamation of Videocon D2h Limited into and with Dish TV India Limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dish TV CMD Jawahar Goel justifies merger deal with Videocon d2h - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

MUMBAI: Dish TV chairman and managing director (CMD) Jawahar Goel has justified the company’s decision to go in for a merger deal with Videocon d2h by stating that the merger has been a great strategic fit.

His view is at variance with that of his cousin brother and Essel Group chairman Subhash Chandra, who, in his letter to the lenders, had termed the acquisition of Videocon d2h by Dish TV as a bad business decision

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock