Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 206,802
I'm currently using Vd2h and planning to switch to dishtv because of its economical plans.
Should I wait for merger completion? Coz After completion they might switch existing customers to dishtv like they're doing with RDTV customers.
Please suggest

This is a joint venture , so no one going to shift to Dish TV or vice versa .

Merger delay because waiting for approval of ministry of IB,this could happen in any time so waiting for merger is their own risk but in my point view customers will get benifit as videocon employee said to me
Will merger happen in Dec

Merger delay because waiting for approval of ministry of IB,this could happen in any time so waiting for merger is their own risk but in my point view customers will get benifit as videocon employee said to me
Source :
Reliance’s move comes a year after the initiation of a consolidation process in the DTH industry with Dish TV announcing the merger of its operations with Videocon d2h in November 2016.

Once formed, the new company will be called Dish TV Videocon Ltd. Dish TV will own 55% and Videocon 45% stake in the new company. The merger is pending before the information and broadcasting ministry.

RCom to shut down DTH business

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock