dish tv will launch zing in many other states too

Reaction score
hi all
today dish tv announced its quarterly results n while giving the interview, one of the senior guy of dish tv, while announcing the result, also said that zing will be available soon to some more states.
i thinks thats y they launched zing digital in tamil nadu today in lines with the quarterly results.

Hassan Syed said:
It means they will destroy the locsl tv providers

I dont know about other states of India.... but in TN, local cable operators are backed(run) by big political guys.... you can just think over why digitization is not success in TN and correlate my points :)

saravana184 said:
I dont know about other states of India.... but in TN, local cable operators are backed(run) by big political guys.... you can just think over why digitization is not success in TN and correlate my points :)

bro i agree with u but i have one q.
if govt. is not doing or making digitisation compulsory so wat bro?
still people of tamil nadu get digitised.
forget about the govt. or so called big political guys
everyone can take or purchase dth connection n can get digitisation
bro it depends on the people only, y r u waiting for the govt. to take action?:k

@prateek1987, i believe you are not part of TN.... if your answer is yes, I can give you little insight about TN families here based on my family members+relative family members+friends family. Actually most of them(mostly ladies) prefer Sun TV(mega serials) on weekdays and Vijay TV(entertaining programs) on weekends. In local cable tv's, Sun TV's and Vijay TV's picture quality is awesome if not on pair with HD quality. And monthly cost is more or less INR100. And the popular local cable operators like SCV, JAK, TCCL etc in chennai are providing digital settop boxes of their own. And monthly cost is more or less INR150. And if there are any technical issues, these guys don't charge you for repairing them even though they take more time to repair. I believe, I have said everything and there is nothing much to add. So, you can conclude yourself :)
And again, this is my personal opinion based on my known very little surroundings and I know TN is much bigger and I cannot judge based on it. So, you can take this with a pinch of salt :)

I would pay more to watch clear tv channel then analog cable tv. Infact, it is personal view, I would rater stop watch tv if the TV channels are not clear as they usually are in analog cable tv

Zing Gujarati also coming soon. But how many Gujarati channels they can add ? Because the total count of Gujarati channels itself is not even 10 !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock