Seeking Help Dish TV

My STB is only 1 year old. When I called them they bluntly said I have to pay. Though my pack is recharged till september next year, if they close my connection in december as rumors are I would switch to another operator than spending on Dish TV. This is really unethical of Dish TV. One cannot force to pay for technology upgrade. I do not need HD. I just want SD channels.

My STB is only 1 year old. When I called them they bluntly said I have to pay. Though my pack is recharged till september next year, if they close my connection in december as rumors are I would switch to another operator than spending on Dish TV. This is really unethical of Dish TV. One cannot force to pay for technology upgrade. I do not need HD. I just want SD channels.

May be you are using Dish SD + box

Dear friend, Dishtv stopped selling SD STBs. If you buy a new SD connection still you will get HD STB they will never force you to subscribe for HD channels. It is up to you weather to subscribe for HD Channels or not.

Dear friend, Dishtv stopped selling SD STBs. If you buy a new SD connection still you will get HD STB they will never force you to subscribe for HD channels. It is up to you weather to subscribe for HD Channels or not.

I am not talking of SD or HD. It's about Mpeg2 and Mpeg4

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock