DishNXT HD now available..

Great Going Dishtv.Innovative Step.Going forward I would like Dishtv to reach the summit by providing all HD Channels now on its platform.

They are doing alot of things but ignoring the most important thing that is to add pending HD channels. Doesnt make any sense. Stupid people.

They are doing alot of things but ignoring the most important thing that is to add pending HD channels. Doesnt make any sense. Stupid people.
Yes it will only make sense when you have all the HD channels on its platform.I think Dishtv will have a plan and by Diwali we will see most of them get added except Star Channels.

Why dish tv is waiting for Diwali only?
As Diwali/Durga Pooja being a major festival and there is good business done in this period means there will be major buying of DTH( Dishtv had come up with NXT boxes) in this period.Not only DTH it goes for all goods like TV,mobile phones etc.Other reason is merger with D2h will be completed by October-17

Yes it will only make sense when you have all the HD channels on its platform.I think Dishtv will have a plan and by Diwali we will see most of them get added except Star Channels.
If they only add sony ten 2 & 3 HD i will be more than happy. Just dont get it why they take so long in adding such important channels and then they claim to be the no.1 dth in india.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock