DishNXT resolution issue

So you want dishtv to come to each home ,wake you up by call everytime & do software upgrade & you sit back & wait for any issue to spot so you could begin the same cycle again everywhere not just here forcefully..

Last edited:
So you want dishtv to come to each home ,wake you up by call everytime & do software upgrade & you sit back & wait for issue to spot so you could begin the same cycle again everywhere not just here forcefully..
I think dishtv hired you to defend them
Hopefully next time dishtv hire some person with good logic to defend them,

Is it policy of fishtv to give update just for 2 days.. hahah.. if dish really want to give update to their customer then why they withdraw the update.. @Rom1moR

It's OK to feel that when you fails to spread what you want & not get accepted..
Here I suggest you wait for update & get your issue solved & if still not understandin then do whatever you want to do but don't trouble your own mind..
Good day..

Last edited:
It's OK to feel that when you fails to spread what you want & not get accepted..
Here I suggest you wait for update & get your issue solved & if still not understandin then do whatever you want to do but don't trouble your own mind..
Good day..
Be clear and specific, if i want to spread something that i want to that dishtv is a big fishtv, i would do it earlier without taking your permission to do it but i havent because everyone is saying by their own and i dont need to do that..

And yes let me tell you i am dishtv customer for more than 7-8 years ( from the time you were not hired by dishtv to defend them )

And all the time when i like dish for something i appretiate it and when not i just say it not like you always defending your hirer comapny dish..

Can somebody tell me what are the changes in DishNXT software 3.06? As far as i checked it just showing All ZEE channels logo changed with new one when you change the channel

Can I consider it as your last post ..?hope to get permission as a favour,
& thank you for takin time out of your busy schedule..
Yesss.. might be..
Updating it to 3.06..

Hope everything get solved.. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock