DishTV gears up for GST implementation ..

Rom1moR

Reaction score
e4b31dc681112abcba070e9758bb29a6.jpg

12th April’ 2017, New Delhi- DishTV India Limited proudly announces that it becomes the first
DTH Company who has fully migrated to GST regime in all the states of India (except Himachal
Pradesh who have not opened the migration). Being the active partner of the biggest Indirect Tax
reform, the company has persuaded and asked all their distributors and trade partners to migrate
their registration in the GST regime and become a part of nation building & digital India.
Now, the company further proudly announce that it’s 75% of distributors and trade partners have
migrated to GST regime and have contributed their efforts along with the company in the
objective of One Nation and One Tax laid down by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India.
Furthermore, the company has taken the pledge not to deal with the distributors and channel
partners who have not been registered under GST regime till the enactment of Act.
https://www.dishtv.in/Pages/PressRoom/News.aspx

RE: DishTV gears up for GST implementation

SO will the pack prices be revised ???

RE: DishTV gears up for GST implementation..

anishpai said:
SO will the pack prices be revised ???

Yes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dishtv new stb launched? What will be the price of this new box?

GST will replace current 15% Service Tax. It will be 18% I guess. Rate will be decided in May end meeting.

deepakkodela said:
GST will replace current 15% Service Tax. It will be 18% I guess. Rate will be decided in May end meeting.

Its mean package price again going to be increasing :skd

deepakkodela said:

Service tax is expected to increase and it may be 18% but After GST there will be not entertainment tax. So pack prices won't see major increase. We can expect decrease also bcz of no entertainment tax

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock