Sad News Dishtv introduces 7 days Lock in period for all sports channels; Now removed

• Thread starter Raja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 7,417
Lock in days are not applicable for me till now...I'm able to remove a channel having 60 day lock in period on the day of activation itself..

I don't know if you all know that trick,If no then tell me,I'll PM you..(Its for d2h,and it will be mostly applicable on dish tv as well)

In airtel earlier there was lock in for 30 days but one could remove top ups anytime, just incase u activate monthly top up then money got deducted upfront and one had to call customer care for applicable refund. I always activated DBR top up and faced no issue.

Is same the case in d2h too at present?

In airtel earlier there was lock in for 30 days but one could remove top ups anytime, just incase u activate monthly top up then money got deducted upfront and one had to call customer care for applicable refund. I always activated DBR top up and faced no issue.

Is same the case in d2h too at present?
In d2h when I activated SIX HD day before yesterday,I got notified that it will have 60 days lock in policy.But I have removed it that day itself because I wasn't interested by the contents at the moment...

I am using Dish TV since 2007. Dish TV providing great service until 2012 but once HD channels started launching they are not focusing to add regional channelsand after Trai rules there are all dth providing channels at the same price so there is nothing special in Dish TV. before Trai rules Dish TV was providing monthly packages at less costly then other Dth.

I think currently Dish TV is worst Dth service due to there useless attitude and they don't have anything special only few more old Customers like me and in upcoming days Dish TV will lost many customers due unavailability of many channels and useless rules.

So I think any DDF member not satisfying with Dish TV then change your dth service provider.

In d2h when I activated SIX HD day before yesterday,I got notified that it will have 60 days lock in policy.But I have removed it that day itself because I wasn't interested by the contents at the moment...

You remove that yourself through app or cc did for you ? Sometime cc remove even if there is lock in if we use pressure.

PM me bro
Lock in days are not applicable for me till now...I'm able to remove a channel having 60 day lock in period on the day of activation itself..

I don't know if you all know that trick,If no then tell me,I'll PM you..(Its for d2h,and it will be mostly applicable on dish tv as well)

I am using Dish TV since 2007. Dish TV providing great service until 2012 but once HD channels started launching they are not focusing to add regional channelsand after Trai rules there are all dth providing channels at the same price so there is nothing special in Dish TV. before Trai rules Dish TV was providing monthly packages at less costly then other Dth.

I think currently Dish TV is worst Dth service due to there useless attitude and they don't have anything special only few more old Customers like me and in upcoming days Dish TV will lost many customers due unavailability of many channels and useless rules.

So I think any DDF member not satisfying with Dish TV then change your dth service provider.
I am also using dishtv since 2008(SD box) and 2015 ( HD+ box) but now it seems that it has nothing special after TRAI rule. Sd box don't provide all sd channels and HD+ has no much hd channels. making my mind to shift to TS in next few months.

If dishtv can do it remaining players can also do this.Worst move by Dishtv

You all should mail to TRAI with the screenshots. It's against the new tarrif. TRAI says to keep a lock-in period of only one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock