dishtv is not responding regarding pick by channel service

kishanbsuman

Reaction score
Dish tv is not responding for pick by channel service as I have submitted request for this service after selecting channels.they r saying to respond in 72hrs but still they didn't call back regarding this.as I submitted request on 31st January through dishtv website.

Dont know if this service is really available to users or just for Trai guidelines....

Few days ago i used that service by login in to my dish tv account and I got the call on my registered mobile number just after 5 minutes

Hassan Syed said:
Few days ago i used that service by login in to my dish tv account and I got the call on my registered mobile number just after 5 minutes

What service ?

Anirudha Das said:
If you are a subscriber already then you need to stop the existing pack
Please explain in detail. Currently I am subscriber of fta pack +some ala carte packs

whatever packs you have you needs to disconnect first its better you talk to cc first you can't take both either you take package or pick by channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock