DishTV no signal found only in day time

Zafar24

Reaction score
In the day time (from 7am to 8pm) Whenever I switch on my DishTV, 15 seconds dish tv advertisement comes, then all channels are coming for less than minutes and suddenly it says no signal found. But when I switch on my DishTV after 8pm (at night) then All channels are working properly. What is the problem. I am not able to see my DishTV at morning to evening hours.

i think its ur alignment issue..or lnb get it checked

i think its ur alignment issue..or lnb get it checked
Hi, I have read somewhere that there is a problem in LNB. When LNB gets hot in day time in summer, then its giving this kind of issue. And I bough that LNB in 2015. The LNB is very old now. What do you think? Should I buy new LNB?

Hi, I have read somewhere that there is a problem in LNB. When LNB gets hot in day time in summer, then its giving this kind of issue. And I bough that LNB in 2015. The LNB is very old now. What do you think? Should I buy new LNB?

better get it changed or show it too technician he will tell you wats the exact issue

It's nothing but lnb fault
Replace it
I faced same issue in 2010 with dishtv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock