Seeking Help Dishtv prime hd annual pack

Debasish

Reaction score
My dishtv annual subscription is about to expire, when enquiring about the best offers on my dishtv account page got a offer of rs. 4999 annual recharge with all hd and sd channels along with 2 regional packs for an entire year, does anyone know about that, need help.

As U already mentioned that it has all the SD and HD channels for one year in 4999 Rs. However, you must have to make payment of 4999 Rs at once

Recharged with rs. 4999 offer today , got 1 year of dish prime hd subscription with all HD and SD channels including regional HD and SD channels except sony ten channels(hd & sd), and few add-on only channels. Also extra free any 5 add-on channels for 2 months.

Do you have ST2 alligned?
When I got this offer, cc told I need st2, and they even told I will get ten channels

After talking with cc they activated all sony ten channels both hd and sd for free, no alignment done, previous setup using mono block lnb. I think that's a fair deal all channels for rs. 4999 for a year.

Last edited:
After talking with cc they activated all sony ten channels both hd and sd for free, no alignment done, previous setup using mono block lnb. I think that's a fair deal all channels for rs. 4999 for a year.
Utra fair deal man. It's a perfect deal for 1 year

Which all channels are not covered under this pack ? Less than 500/- pm seems a real steal!!

Whether this deal is available for selected users only or anyone who recharges 4999?
I checked my offers section on my account and couldn't find this offer.

Whether this deal is available for selected users only or anyone who recharges 4999?
I checked my offers section on my account and couldn't find this offer.
I got the offer on my account offer section, cc also confirmed the offer only after going through my account offer section from their end, at first when i asked them they had no clue, better ask cc through twitter mentioning your registered mobile no. they solve your quarry fast .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock