Seeking Help Dishtv prime hd annual pack

Which all channels are not covered under this pack ? Less than 500/- pm seems a real steal!!
Based on your region, you will get every hd and sd channels available through dishtv platform , except active services. ( You will get option to choose 2 regional packs ) though you have an option to choose any 5 extra add on channels free for two months.

Last edited:
Hi Friends, I require help regarding a problem i am facing:-

On 27th of october I recharged my dishtv with Rs 4999 and got the south prime HD pack activate with all SD and HD channels. now yesterday(06-NOV-2018) i received a message on my reginstered mobile number saying ""We have not received any request to upgrade your STB. Please give a missed call on 18002749511 by today else you will be moved to your old DishTV pack" "..I ignored it thinking i have not requested anything so i will not do anything.But the same evening my dishtv stopped working out of the blue displaying attached message.

https://image.ibb.co/c9fCOV/Whats-App-Image-2018-11-06-at-7-11-20-PM-1.jpg

I tried removing and reinserting the card but no use .but i dont think its card problem coz when i press my account . get all details my name,next recharge date and last payment date.....Is it related to the message i received on my rmn ?

Can someone please help me here.

Is this offer still on ? Can't see any long term packs on dishtv. Can just see monthly recharge packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock