Breaking DishTv Rolled out OTA update for D6005 and D4004IS STBs to Use On ST2

My question is aligning satellite to st2 & changing home frequency is enough????
Or need to get any happy code or technician visit is compulsory???
Shall I do it on my own without technician..???
I'm from more interior remote village for which technician may ask around 400 rupees for single visit..

My question is aligning satellite to st2 & changing home frequency is enough????
Or need to get any happy code or technician visit is compulsory???
Shall I do it on my own without technician..???
I'm from more interior remote village for which technician may ask around 400 rupees for single visit..
You can't do the whole process alone...but if align yourself,when technician calls,tell him i aligned and updated my STB...i just need To get activation under St2(which will b done only after sending HappyCode) he may do it from his location.And Actually its free of cost bro...U dnt need to pay single penny..CC also asks you while activation did technician took money...you can complain then.

Today I got my dish D6005-HD STB reallign to ST-2, updated with latest firmware version 4.90 and got all tamil channels with my exsisting pack JOY PACK 85 & TAMIL BONANZA add-on.
All are completely free with technician visit.
How much have u paid for the above pack before realignment???
How much do u have to pay hereafter for same Tamil bonanza & joy pack after realignment??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock