DishTV STB before 2014 Offer

Dish TV Offering Free Set top Boxes to All MPEG2 Subscribers. You need to call customer care or this mentioned missed call number. You will receive call back from dish TV and your box will be changed with new Mpeg-4 NXT box.
Dishtv offer Free Set top Boxes..!!!
W.O.W...
But bro, how much we have to pay...?

Dishtv offer Free Set top Boxes..!!!
W.O.W...
But bro, how much we have to pay...?
Just give them miss bell and they will let you know. It's for free. even if you have to pay something and get that payment in ur VC as a credit balance in your account it will still be for free

We have received your request for a free box upgrade. Our representative will call you shortly. For any further assistance, please call on 1860-258-3474

Again given miss call and recd call

CC Girls are bigger jokers..

She is saying u have to call CC for this offer..

I said its means this POP UP is big joke...

Ur Co always gives baseless offers and u r also baseless

Instead of this miss call ur co. Should says call customer care for more details

As always she "Shama chahte hai sir. Apka request forward kar diya hai"

I said Aapka Din Subh Rahe

Bakwaas offer, dishtv telling offer not available for deactivated subscribers, you have to pay 599 charges for stb replacement.you will get new vc no & stb but not giving latest dishtv next hd models stb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock