Breaking Disney has acquired 21st Century Fox’s film and TV studios in a landmark deal

Its between Tata and 21CF, sky was used as a brand since 21CF also owned sky.

Now since sky is gone to Comcast, will a JV be have to done between Tata and Comcast? As now 21stCF can't use sky brand anymore as they no longer own it
That will be sorted out. My point is different. Tata Sky aur Star ab sage bhai nahi rahe. Tata Sky and Star will no longer be owned by the same company. So what will happen? :huh:

This is what I am also saying.
what I understand here: About Tata Sky is that Tata Sky is a JV between Tata and 21st CF, since During Tata Sky inception, and until now, 21st CF has a part of SKY, it has brand licensing from SKY Plc., hence it is used for Tata Sky, With 21st CF exit from sky, sky brand licensing would cease to exist, And Yes 21st CF share in Tata Sky would definitely go to Disney

i think tata will buy out sky shares coz it would be on tata if they want too partner comcast

That will be sorted out. My point is different. Tata Sky aur Star ab sage bhai nahi rahe. Tata Sky and Star will no longer be owned by the same company. So what will happen? :huh:

how will it be sorted, If u have inputs pls post

Tata sky and star were not owned by same company. I feel they had special relation as stars owner 21CF had 30% stake in TS.

i think tata will buy out sky shares coz it would be on tata if they want too partner comcast

if they buy out the 21CF shares (now owned by Disney) then they will have to only use Tata name.

They can however sign new JV with Comcast if they want to continue using sky brand

This is is what I feel

what I understand here: About Tata Sky is that Tata Sky is a JV between Tata and 21st CF, since During Tata Sky inception, and until now, 21st CF has a part of SKY, it has brand licensing from SKY Plc., hence it is used for Tata Sky, With 21st CF exit from sky, sky brand licensing would cease to exist, And Yes 21st CF share in Tata Sky would definitely go to Disney
This is what i need

Tatasky won,t be changed day by day Tatasky star relation is increasing...

if they buy out the 21CF shares (now owned by Disney) then they will have to only use Tata name.

They can however sign new JV with Comcast if they want to continue using sky brand

This is is what I feel

only 1 situation if sky take royalty & give permit their Logo & Name.

Tata SKY won't have a Comcast stake, Being a JV between Tata and 21st CF (via Star India), it has branding license of SKY, now that 21st CF would Exit SKY, SKY branding in Tata SKY would cease to exist.
If so then tatasky should be renamed or fox should sell the stake to comcast.

Disney-Fox TV Exec Structure: Big Titles Galore, Studio Merger Put Off Amid Challenges Blending Corporate Cultures

The appointments, led by Rice — tipped a possible successor to Iger — and Walden and Landgraf, signify a total takeover by Fox of Disney’s TV assets who will be run by Fox execs. Additionally, the pending arrivals already are having an impact by expanding the pool of Disney executives with top-level titles, judging by the monikers the quartet were assigned in the combined entity: Rice will be Chairman, Walt Disney Television and Co-Chair, Disney Media Networks; Walden will be Chairman, Disney Television Studios and ABC Entertainment; Landgraf will be Chairman of FX Networks and FX Productions; and Knell will be Chairman of National Geographic Partners.

Disney-Fox TV Exec Structure: Big Titles Galore, Studio Merger Put Off Amid Challenges Blending Corporate Cultures

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock