• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,832
Status
Not open for further replies.

karan

Reaction score
Hi , friends am from Chandigarh punjab and we living in same house from past 15 years..now Currently there is a new trend in our area because of vastu shastra consultants people are doing big changes in structure of there house which results very costly...same my prantes also wants to change house due to vastu shastra ....But i dont believe in vastu shastra ..but sometimes am also worried when vastu shastra consultant say that there is science behind vastu shastra and that vastu shastar is based on science...they say living in this house can cause wealth , health problems etc ..do you believe in this ? is there really any science behind this or it's fake??? Needs some suggestions

Hi , friends am from Chandigarh punjab and we living in same house from past 15 years..now Currently there is a new trend in our area because of vastu shastra consultants people are doing big changes in structure of there house which results very costly...same my prantes also wants to change house due to vastu shastra ....But i dont believe in vastu shastra ..but sometimes am also worried when vastu shastra consultant say that there is science behind vastu shastra and that vastu shastar is based on science...they say living in this house can cause wealth , health problems etc ..do you believe in this ? is there really any science behind this or it's fake??? Needs some suggestions
If you are living in the house for last 15 years not build keeping vastu in mind then you are in better position to answer the question you asked.
But if you want to resale your property the buyer will Most probably look if the house is build according to vastu or not.
To increase the resale value of property it should comply vastu.

they say living in this house can cause wealth , health problems etc

so that means vastu shastra consultants would be the richest, happiest and healthiest persons in the world, since they will be living in perfect houses.. i wonder if Antilia or White House or Buckingham Palace built according to vastu..

so that means vastu shastra consultants would be the richest, happiest and healthiest persons in the world, since they will be living in perfect houses.. i wonder if Antilia or White House or Buckingham Palace built according to vastu..
I am just speculating, but most probably Antilia has been built according to Vastu.
Ambanis are highly religious.

Vastu keeps Mukesh Ambani off Antilla

I have seen 2 extremes when it comes to vaastu. In Bangalore, no one is bothered and the big builders don't build any of those swanky societies as per vaastu. In Hyderabad, unless it is as per vaastu no one will purchase or live in the house.

To answer your question, as posted above in one of the posts, do anything to increase the value of the property. Health, Wealth and Family boons and banes are destiny

White house too based on some chinese vastu bro ..and as mentioned by @ABCDEFGH antilla is too according to vastu

Bro Vastu Shastra is definitely a Science, but you need to understand this, that it was more relevant at times when there were no other guidelines for construction. Those times, when one would think of construction (which was a costly affair), sure one would like to build it in the best possible manner. One would look for a set of rules to ease the process of construction in a systematic way. Definitely, through Vastu Shastra, all the things were taken into consideration say for e.g. sunlight, air circulation, water source, climate of that particular region etc etc. Saying all this we need to understand that, simply that something that is old or ancient science does not make it "The Best" or "The Perfect".
If you have enough time for research into this topic you will notice Vastu Shastra recommendation(s) are not same at all the places. There are many Vastu Based House plans available on the net and you will notice the plans from the south are different from ours. Moreover I tell you, You cannot make a 100% Vastu compliment house because it is to complex science. There are many many many aspects to it which need to be considered.
My suggestion would be, don't fall into this trap. Once you get into it, there is no coming out of it. (n) Some nasty people are minting money out of it by exploiting the physiologically fearful souls.
The exception is, Just in case making such changes to the house make your parents happy or gives them mental satisfaction, then let them have it their way but do let them know your true opinion politely.
Believe me, Harmony and understanding among the family members is the true Shastra you need to take care of.
Good Luck :hs:

Last edited:
Bro Vastu Shastra is definitely a Science, but you need to understand this, that it was more relevant at times when there were no other guidelines for construction. Those times, when one would think of construction (which was a costly affair), sure one would like to build it in the best possible manner. One would look for a set of rules to ease the process of construction in a systematic way. Definitely, through Vastu Shastra, all the things were taken into consideration say for e.g. sunlight, air circulation, water source, climate of that particular region etc etc. Saying all this we need to understand that, simply that something that is old or ancient science does not make it "The Best" or "The Perfect".
If you have enough time for research into this topic you will notice Vastu Shastra recommendation(s) are not same at all the places. There are many Vastu Based House plans available on the net and you will notice the plans from the south are different from ours. Moreover I tell you, You cannot make a 100% Vastu compliment house because it is to complex science. There are many many many aspects to it which need to be considered.
My suggestion would be, don't fall into this trap. Once you get into it, there is no coming out of it. (n) Some nasty people are minting money out of it by exploiting the physiologically fearful souls.
The exception is, Just in case making such changes to the house make your parents happy or gives them mental satisfaction, then let them have it their way but do let them know your true opinion politely.
Believe me, Harmony and understanding among the family members is the true Shastra you need to take care of.
Good Luck :hs:
Thats damn true bro...its trap but sadly. I already caught in that trap..i never believe in anything like astrology , vastu etc i only believe in science..but what force me to think about vastu again and again is that consultant say all your housemates are feeling eye problem after you shift to this house and thats damn true..am feeling eye pain always and if i go to doctor there is no eyesight problem and so m not using any eye glasses ..same some eye probelm with my other family members too

Am not yet sure about we gonna make house according to vastu or not..but one thing is sure i found my career in vastu shastra 😂😂...i decided to do any study , course or will read some books ,vedios etc on vastu .. because there is large demand of vastu consultants in my area ...for single visit they charge 11k and if you want to make full house map they charge nearly 1 lakh...so gonna study about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock