DTH updates Does Dishtv Doing Fraud

Reaction score
Hello Friends Does Dishtv Not Cheating People for Asking Money For Changing Mpeg 2 boxex with mpeg 4 Tata Sky swap all boxex free off cost So it is request to dishtv please swap all india mpeg to boxex to mpeg 4 free and my vc no are ** And all dreamdth mpeg 2 customers members need to send mail to customer care for this problem.Thank you all dreamdth members for Reading this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tata Sky might have changed the boxes out of goodwill. That doesn't mean Dish TV is supposed to do same.

100% True. Dishtv always foolishing their customer. Tata sky giving free box when they are move to mpeg 4. Earlier Iam using Mpeg 2 Zenega Box then dishtv added some malayalam channels in Mpeg 4 format. that time zenega mpeg 2 box cannot catch mpeg 4 channels. Dishtv not changing my box. Iam paying a rs. 900 Dishtv box. Now If I can ST2 channels dishtv says again replace my box to dishtv nxt box. What a foolishing game by dish. In my decision I am not going to replace my box. I am moving to other DTH. Why again and again customer changing box and spending lot of money bordcaster chaning their format. Dishtv is no1 Cheating DTH Operator in India. Tatasky giving swap box their customer free of cost.

Today recd called about One Channel offer for Free,

I said My STB not working and complaint to your co. but their just Pathetic.

Three times they no exchange offer you have to buy new connection.

I simply watching tv show etc etc in my mobile.

He sorry for this issue and as usual he saying we r forworded your requiest to concern team

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock