Dolby Digital in Videocon D2H - Discussion

Check by reversing the polarity of your center channel speakers before dialing in for service, maybe the wires are reversed or faulty

@ayanc : try as like APPYS said. It is not a problem with d2h or any otherc 5.1 source.

ayanc99 said:
So I checked with English movie channels but the issue remains. Audio coming from all speakers except the center speaker. Its also the issue with dvd etc. Guess I should contact Sony then, right?

Which model the HT? Have you adjusted the surround setting?? Like afd multi to prologic in HT... Also speaker testing options available in all Sony HTs.....

Today I am upgraded my Philips inbuilt ddb to videocon hd 2244 rf box.manufactured date Oct 2015. Download I'd is 29. And connected via coaxial cable with my Philips ht 5.1. Feeling better dd audio. But some HD,as channels sound volume varies. So always requires to adjust d volume level via my remote.Bcas d d2h stb volume control not working . All English dd channels giving d notable dd effect. Rest in next if u require any other things about the box

Which home theatre is good for Dolby sound, if anybody using Dolby home theatre plz send model for purchase me like that

I am having Two connection. One stb is 3333rf n other stb is 2244rf. On 2244rf i am getting Dolby digital as default sound after update which I received on 11th of the this month. My other stb 3333rf is yet to receive update any and no sound in Dolby mode? Are they going to release update for 3333rf too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock