dolby sound

vijay21

Reaction score
how to connect the dolby sound with speaker ..
in my tv dolby sound is present.. but don't know how to connect.. if anyone know means.. pls share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how to connect the dolby sound with speaker ..
in my tv dolby sound is present.. but don't know how to connect.. if anyone know means.. pls share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to have an AV amplifier capable of decoding 5.1 Dolby digital/Dolby Digital+. Typically the following are the type of connections :
If the amplifier has HDMI IN and HDMI Out then :
Settop box --> via HDMI --> Amplifier (HDMI IN) --> From Amplifier (HDMI Out) --> TV (HDMI-IN)
If the amplifier does not have HDMI IN but has SPDIF (Optical) or SPDIF (Co-ax) digital Audio input :
Then For Video --> Settop box --> via HDMI --> TV (HDMI)
For Audio --> Settop box (SPDIF optical/co-ax output) --> Amplifier (SPDIF - digital in/coax)..
After which you can set the audio in the TV to "External speaker" option or just make the volume zero.. After which you will start hearing dolby audo via the speakers for those channels which has dolby audio. Remember not all channels will have dolby audio. HD channels are the ones which has this dolby digital audio.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock