Sad News Dont Book Airtel DTH through Online

Hi

It looks like airtel website is going through a transformation. I have booked the Airtel HD connection using online Payment option , it s been four days ,they have not installed the dish. As you know Customer service at Airtel is very helpful(sarcastic) .. I suggest any new buyers to use the online option in near future

Thanks,
Prakash

Hi

It looks like airtel website is going through a transformation. I have booked the Airtel HD connection using online Payment option , it s been four days ,they have not installed the dish. As you know Customer service at Airtel is very helpful(sarcastic) .. I suggest any new buyers to use the online option in near future

Thanks,
Prakash
I booked the Airtel DTH online in night but through "Cash on Delivery" mode and got a call the next morning for installation. There is a possibility for delay if payment is done before the installation through online modes.

Last edited:
COD is not a problem. But paying through online is the problem. Also their sites shows only five or six packages which is very less , because they have specific packages for north and south . I urge not to use online payment option using airtel website

Top Bottom