Sad News Dont Book Airtel DTH through Online

prak2020

Reaction score
Hi

It looks like airtel website is going through a transformation. I have booked the Airtel HD connection using online Payment option , it s been four days ,they have not installed the dish. As you know Customer service at Airtel is very helpful(sarcastic) .. I suggest any new buyers to use the online option in near future

Thanks,
Prakash

Hi

It looks like airtel website is going through a transformation. I have booked the Airtel HD connection using online Payment option , it s been four days ,they have not installed the dish. As you know Customer service at Airtel is very helpful(sarcastic) .. I suggest any new buyers to use the online option in near future

Thanks,
Prakash
I booked the Airtel DTH online in night but through "Cash on Delivery" mode and got a call the next morning for installation. There is a possibility for delay if payment is done before the installation through online modes.

Last edited:
COD is not a problem. But paying through online is the problem. Also their sites shows only five or six packages which is very less , because they have specific packages for north and south . I urge not to use online payment option using airtel website

Best place to buy any dth service is amazon. enough said! Coz if you are long term regular customer then amazon support is gold.

agree, always purchase it through flipkart or amazon and or through referral programe

We will get support from Flipkart or Amazon but I believe they will also take few days for installation and will not be quick.

@komparify.com is also super website fast installation i booked d2h thru this.

Always tweet, email or call any DTH operator to book a connection. Tweet may fetch better deal as I have experienced this with airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock