Don't subscribe SONY TEN2 HD from Dish Tv website

Hello Folks,

Today I was trying to activate TEN 2 HD on my VC but they activated DANCE ACTIVE and Rs 38 debited from my account. Now I called customer care and they informed me that I activated through Dish Website - dishtv.in. I had to involve some argument with them but surprisingly they refunded me back only Rs 37, except for the price of today's billing. Now, I sent the screenshot to Nodal Officer and they again created some argument to confuse myself. Guys please be aware about them. Dish Tv is now trying to fool and cheat customer due to their previous loss. This is very unprofessional approach towards customer service where they can't admit the fault even bullying over the wrong thing. I would like to advice everyone to activate Sony Ten 2 HD directly from customer care.

Thanks
Ten 2 HD costs 77 Rs+GST in DishTV = About 91 Rs...All the companies are forced to charge this because Sony is charging too high & the reason is obvious...Only HD channel telecasting Fifa WC in English...I called DishTV CC few minutes back because there is no option to activate Ten 2 HD on the site & in the app & they told me that it'll cost me 77+GST...I wanted to get it because of WC but 90 Rs for a single channel is just way too much to pay...Damn Sony...(n)

Hello Folks,

Today I was trying to activate TEN 2 HD on my VC but they activated DANCE ACTIVE and Rs 38 debited from my account. Now I called customer care and they informed me that I activated through Dish Website - dishtv.in. I had to involve some argument with them but surprisingly they refunded me back only Rs 37, except for the price of today's billing. Now, I sent the screenshot to Nodal Officer and they again created some argument to confuse myself. Guys please be aware about them. Dish Tv is now trying to fool and cheat customer due to their previous loss. This is very unprofessional approach towards customer service where they can't admit the fault even bullying over the wrong thing. I would like to advice everyone to activate Sony Ten 2 HD directly from customer care.

Thanks

Can you help me subscribing for TEN 2 HD on my VC ? ,.. em from outside India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock