Good News Doordarshan Logo Contest - News & Updates

sathishgobi

Reaction score
Logo Design Contest for DOORDARSHAN – 2017

Doordarshan (often abbreviated “DD” and दूरदर्शन in Hindi) is the Television Wing of Prasar Bharati, India’s Public Service Broadcaster, which is one of the largest broadcasting organizations in the world.
Doordarshan logo over the years has inspired deep nostalgia of an era when the public broadcaster was the only television channel of the country. With the opening up of Television market to private channels, a whole generation of youth need to connect and identified with DD. In order to engage with India’s youth and to get a mindshare for DD brand within the current generation, DD is seeking a new logo design.

The new logo while recalling the strong nostalgia associated with the DD brand, should reflect the aspirations of new India.

DOORDARSHAN (DD) invites all Indian Nationals to participate in designing a new logo for the flagship Doordarshan Brand. The Logo shall comprise of an attractive design depicting Doordarshan.

Prize – Rs.1,00,000 (Rupees One Lakh only)

Last day for submission of entries – 13th August, 2017

Source : Logo Design Contest for DOORDARSHAN – 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try :blush
But logos i Made till are from existing ones by editing them.

Making a whole new will require lot of creativity. Still I'll try :tup

Welcome brother...
It's a need of the hour for our public broadcaster...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock