Good News Doordarshan Logo Contest - News & Updates

Ok
But nowhere it's mentioned that it's mandatory to use that trademark logo.

Instead in news it's clearly mentioned that they are looking for complete new design.
I must appreciate your previous logo. It's looking awesome but may I ask why did you put the first D in logo as mirror image ?

I must appreciate your previous logo. It's looking awesome but may I ask why did you put the first D in logo as mirror image ?

No specific thing bro. By using it like this it'll look like it's complete closed shape.

If i have used D as straight it will not look good as its not a complete shape. It'll look like this bro. Have a look

k0ixc9.png

Which is less attractive than i made :blush

One D with Globe would be sufficient but that will make the logo as Discovery Channel's logo so of no use. :(

How about putting the first D on the back of 2nd D Shantanu bro ? And Globe should be with 1st D in this modified logo ?

Last edited:
I don't want to comment which is good looking or bad...but I must appreciate the hard work of Santanu Bhai...
He is making good logos from last few months or so...
Good Job bhai!!! Carry On ! One day everyone will recognise u by your work.

Last edited:
The word Doordarshan should cover the entire bottom of logo, not just upto first D from Globe or atleast put it in a symmetric manner. Right now it's asymmetric bro

@shantanu bro, ur 2nd set of images awesome, no chance world class design. Try something more like that and upload the best. Your design makes sony pictures sports channels rebranding logos looks like ametuer and childish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock