Good News Doordarshan Logo Contest - News & Updates

Over the years, the Doordarshan logo, which symbolises the human eye, has become something of a cultural icon, a source of nostalgia for millions of Indians. But now, moving away from nostalgia, the national broadcaster has called for entries from the public seeking a new logo design to improve the look. The channel is planning to create something youthful in a bid to tap the ‘children of liberalisation’ with its new logo.

Prasar Bharti CEO Shashi Shekhar Vempati said, “Much of the population today is under 30 years of age. These are the children of liberalisation who have not grown up with Doordarshan. They don’t share the same nostalgia factor which the earlier generation did. We have to connect with the youth of India and make Brand Doordarshan relevant to them. The logo has to reflect that.”

The guidelines for new logo suggest that while recalling the strong nostalgia associated with the DD brand, it should also reflect the aspirations of new India.

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/television/doordarshan-to-sport-new-logo-tap-younger-audiences/ | TelevisionPost.com

thank frind i will design for just 20 minutes
How to make these representing symbols in logo bro like you have made? And, on which device you have designed these logos like on PC or phone? And which software you had used to design them. Could you plz share details?
Thank you in advance :)

Ok
But nowhere it's mentioned that it's mandatory to use that trademark logo.

Instead in news it's clearly mentioned that they are looking for complete new design.
I was also wondering same.

Any idea how to send them logo?

If it is through social media, we can send them logo design by our members via forum twitter/facebook handles. Hope its not too much complicated work to let them know.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock