DDF Exclusive DreamDTH and the year 2017 - A memorable journey

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 4,979
This Is Forum Is Best Part For My Life All Member's Specially Saj Bro, Gobbinath Bro , Bishnu Bro , Sagar Bro ,& Obiasllly Bapun Bro I Learn Lot Of Things From All Of You Guy's I Wish DDF Forum carry On Continue More Growth In 2018 just Like last 6 years.

DDF is like a family for me..

I hope that this bond will continue for many years coming ahead...

Happy New Year to all

I hope that 2018 will be like my initial year when I was very active in ddf

Last edited:
Before joining DDF My English is very weak after Joined DDF

Now Im very confident when writing or speaking in English...

Thanks to all DDF Members to give your support...:kiss::kiss:

Also, a special mention about advertisements- never have the advertisements on this forum blocked or overlapped the content and message. the ads are carefully placed such that they don't interfere at all with our activity- this is highly appreciable. Thanks to our DDF Team for designing and keeping this point in mind. We all understand the necessity of ads, and yes we support them too, but the innovative way in which they are placed in this forum is commendable.
This message bought a smile on my face, as i always wanted things to work like that. Thanks for the special mention. Users happy which means we are going in correct path.:)

Our rocking DDF is always no 1 forum:cool:,thanks @Bapun Raz bro & @Vikram bro for creating a awesome forum :clap::clap::win::win::hs::hs::hrt::hrt::hands::hands::cap::cap:,due to bad health & personal issue,i'm very very less active on past year:sad:,but visiting our ddf as a guest user,hope this new year 2018,i will active more time :smile:

Thanks @ All the team members,members for your regular good updates & also thanks @guest users for your support:clap::clap::win::win::hs::hs::hrt::hrt::hands::hands::cap::cap:

take care bro you will be fit soon :kiss:

This message bought a smile on my face, as i always wanted things to work like that. Thanks for the special mention. Users happy which means we are going in correct path.:)
Yes, we are on the correct path and on the best path bro. Highly informative, helpful, and extreme involvement by all our bros speaks for itself.

I have been served by DDF since 2013 for my daily updates about DTH community and other useful information. I usually visit this forum 10 times a day and it's always fun reading analysis and observations of all our esteemed and intelligent members who have always put DDF on first place.keep the good work going.. lots of love from my side.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock