DDF Exclusive DSport HD coming soon on Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 118
  • Views: Views 28,290
Status
Not open for further replies.
airtel is poor... they are still running abt 20 HD behind tata sky, and this gap will never fill up.

3 yrs ago as well, this gap was abt 20, today as well d gap is abt 20, and 3 yrs in d future, still they ll be 20 behind. :wall:

@Basil bro can you bring some news regarding Travelxp HD ? :)
Pls talk to them.. (y)

I think problem of both Channels is the same. :confused:

Will try bro but usually only FTA channels give good response to me :sleep:

airtel is poor... they are still running abt 20 HD behind tata sky, and this gap will never fill up.

3 yrs ago as well, this gap was abt 20, today as well d gap is abt 20, and 3 yrs in d future, still they ll be 20 behind. :wall:

Seems they don't have the hunger to be the no.1

I am surprised that despite signing the deal including which includes HD they are delaying by stating bandwidth problems :dodgy:

The issue is with the rate from the broadcasters of some channels.In a package it is difficult to provide some of these channels and are never negotiated.Some of them are Vh1 HD,MTv beats Hd ,Mtv hd+,Epic Hd, etc

Don't you think they are 20% cheaper than tata sky 😉

Don't you think they are 20% cheaper than tata sky 😉
they ought to !! with those many no. of HD chnls missing from their lineup.
this is d only reason why I m still keepin airtel...

otherwise, if airtel and tata sky were equally charging me, and TS offered 20 more HD in that price..... why wud I keep airtel, I wud kick it out, at first instance. :nj:

Ideally If they add Hd channels like
Wild ,travel xp,Vh1,MTV beats ,MTV,Surya HD,Udaya hd ,Dsport hd..That's just 8 channels most of consumers will be happy ,may be we can add Zee Tamil also In the list

Out of that Dsport HD deal already done ,Zee Tamil HD also I feel will be added soon ..No idea about the rest 7 HD channels

Last edited:

I think shawl bro gap is not wide now they are about 14 HD channels behind I feel
Wild,people,travel xp,MTV,beats,Vh1,NGC music,Udaya ,Surya,zee Tamil,d sport ,epic,baby,and one gemini hd ie either music or movies

Precisely 13 HD channels behind

they ought to !! with those many no. of HD chnls missing from their lineup.
this is d only reason why I m still keepin airtel...

otherwise, if airtel and tata sky were equally charging me, and TS offered 20 more HD in that price..... why wud I keep airtel, I wud kick it out, at first instance. :nj:

Same here bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock