DSport to live telecast round two draw for Asian Qualifiers to FIFA World Cup 2022

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,222

amty

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Pots for the 2022 FIFA World Cup and 2023 AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers draw

Pot 1: Iran, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, China

Pot 2: Iraq, Uzbekistan, Syria, Oman, Lebanon, Kyrgyz Republic, Vietnam, Jordan

Pot 3: Palestine, India, Bahrain, Thailand, Tajikistan, North Korea, Chinese Taipei, Philippines

Pot 4: Turkmenistan, Myanmar, Hong Kong, Yemen, Afghanistan, Maldives, Kuwait, Malaysia

Pot 5: Indonesia, Singapore, Nepal, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Guam, Sri Lanka

These teams will be drawn into eight groups of five teams each for the second round which is scheduled to begin on September 5, 2019 and conclude on June 9, 2020. The matches in the group will be held on home-and-away basis with each teams playing eight games in the group stages.

The eight group winners and four best runners-up will qualify for the AFC Asian Cup 2023 to be held in China as well as the third and final round 2022 World Cup Qualifiers.

40 Asian nations to know their opponents in 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers second round draw | FOX Sports Asia

Not a bad draw for India but i'm hopeless. AIFF has done nothing to promote or give us hopes that football will grow as a sport in India. I don't know anything about this new Head Coach. Hope he does something. Then again the country treats everything other than cricket as garbage. I like how everyone was pissed after losing to NZ but don't mind if we do badly in other sport. My blood was boiling and couldn't sleep after that horrendous performance in AFC Asian Cup. Very few on twitter bothered to question the performance. 1.3Billion population for God's sake!

Not a bad draw for India but i'm hopeless. AIFF has done nothing to promote or give us hopes that football will grow as a sport in India. I don't know anything about this new Head Coach. Hope he does something. Then again the country treats everything other than cricket as garbage. I like how everyone was pissed after losing to NZ but don't mind if we do badly in other sport. My blood was boiling and couldn't sleep after that horrendous performance in AFC Asian Cup. Very few on twitter bothered to question the performance. 1.3Billion population for God's sake!
bro igor stimac indian football team coach was former Croatian player played as center back and he also coached team like westham united
but i always thought why indian team not appointed south american or african nation coaches they know how to deal with player's and they also built good grassroot player's
wonder why alway's induan football team prefer european coach

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock