Dsports & DD sports not coming in All Sports package

Reaction score
I am using SD DishTv Box, my package is All sports in Standard defination. Dsports is not coming even after multiple time search. All other sports channels showing expect Dsport & DD Sports. Anybody help me please? What should i do for Dsport

I am using SD DishTv Box, my package is All sports in Standard defination. Dsports is not coming even after multiple time search. All other sports channels showing expect Dsport & DD Sports. Anybody help me please? What should i do for Dsport
Though I am not dish tv user but it looks like your current box is mpeg2 & dish tv would have shifted both the channels mentioned by you to mpeg4 format (Technology).
Thus you are not able to watch them, contect Cc for replacement of the box.

When tata sky migrated there service from mpeg2 to mpeg4 they changed all the mpeg2 boxes free of cost.

Though I am not dish tv user but it looks like your current box is mpeg2 & dish tv would have shifted both the channels mentioned by you to mpeg4 format (Technology).
Thus you are not able to watch them, contect Cc for replacement of the box.

When tata sky migrated there service from mpeg2 to mpeg4 they changed all the mpeg2 boxes free of cost.
Any possiblity of DSport showing on SD Box in coming days/weeks like all other sports channels showing already in SD BOX? Beacuse i already purchase 3 months plan. Any possiblity now for Dsport to back in mpeg2 format?

Any possiblity of DSport showing on SD Box in coming days/weeks like all other sports channels showing already in SD BOX? Beacuse i already purchase 3 months plan. Any possiblity now for Dsport to back in mpeg2 format?

No.

Make a wise decision and replace your old SD STB with HD+ which gives more channels and HDMI option if you have LCD/LED HD/FHD TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock