DTH - New Trai Rule - Please sign this petition

• Thread starter rithesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 1,587

rithesh

Reaction score
Sign the Petition

The new TRAI regulation claims that selecting the channels will help in curbing the on going price war. But I, a tata sky user am actually ending up paying double the price of my current pack.

Even if you choose the basic channels plus the dth base fees , its strange to find that we are shelling" more from our pockets.

Pls sign my petition to bring to surface this "on paper consumer friendly regulation.

It needs to be amended. Pls sign and support my petition to protect our consumer rights.

Last edited:
I am also paying less my LDP package validity was 12 November 2019 now after trai rule and selecting my selected package now my validity has increased to 30th Jan 2020

What trai did will soon yield the fruit:) Quality of the content will be get richer soon. Channels with poor content will have to close the shops soon.

I see some difference in Tamil Channel already :) you'll see it soon.

What trai did will soon yield the fruit:) Quality of the content will be get richer soon. Channels with poor content will have to close the shops soon.

I see some difference in Tamil Channel already :) you'll see it soon.
Sun life is now showing movies at 9pm with less ad, anything else anna?

Sun life is now showing movies at 9pm with less ad, anything else anna?
Exactly... :) ppl might have already ditched Sun life, Aditya and Sun music :) Jaya TV is also showing only movies... Raj TV invested for ISL... They might have predicted it... We can witness more... I'm expecting Polimer to stop those Teleshopping shi* and play Cini Mini throughout the day if they can:)

Exactly... :) ppl might have already ditched Sun life, Aditya and Sun music :) Jaya TV is also showing only movies... Raj TV invested for ISL... They might have predicted it... We can witness more... I'm expecting Polimer to stop those Teleshopping shi* and play Cini Mini throughout the day if they can:)
Yes I feel Ktv is priced high(they have to revamp with premiers and daily movies lineup) else it's not worth to pay huge

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock