DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2018 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 8,417

The BEST DTH of the Month of August 2018 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am voted for adtv.reasonable price of all packages.good pq and audio quality of hd channels.

This time adtv for HD addition

even though d2h gave best weekend offers and added sony marathi

Voted for ADTV for the addition of 3 important HD channels.

Although Sun & TS did well enough to get votes, but adtv added the much needed ZEE's South HD channels so my vote goes to airtel they deserved (y)

So, you voted Sun Direct because they are showing an ad about Dolby Atmos functionality on Info channel without actually providing it?
No they are reproducing the sound with harmonic Inc with hvec technology. If real sound is not produced by broadcaster by using other hardware sources we can. It's like using repeater for enhancing WiFi signal. Here harmonic is doing it in sundirect case and it's testing info channel with teasers.

One more thing freedom of vote is every member right don't think their is a need to comment on others choice

Voted for Airtel for the 3 Zee HD channels. Special mention to Sun Direct for adding many Bangla/Odia channels. The slap of the month goes to Dish TV for removing Sony BBC Earth HD and HBO HD. :damn: :damn: :damn: :angry:
One more thing freedom of vote is every member right don't think their is a need to comment on others choice
You can't use this as a reason to vote. This is about the month's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock